Custom Apparel Serving the Northwest – Seattle Screen Printing and Embroidery
Here at The Foundry Screen Print and Embroidery Shop Seattle we specialize in garment customizations of all types. We serve businesses, retailers, sports teams and brands with the highest quality custom apparel.
We have an extensive selection of specialty embellishment services and sourced garments.The Northwest’s one stop shop for screen printing, embroidery, patch and label making. The Foundry has been serving Washington and Oregon with the finest custom apparel since 2010.
Work with our knowledgeable Seattle based staff and state of the art facility to managing your custom apparel programs. If you can wear it was can decorate it guaranteed. Screen-printing and embroidery, custom patches, graphic design, custom decals and contract sewing in one location.
Come to us with your existing graphics or work with our application minded graphic design department to generate new or updated art for your custom branded products.Great embellishments start with good graphic design and we know what it takes to put your logos and ideas into a format that will yield the best value and garment compatibility.
You’ve found the right partnership for your screen printing, embroidery and promotional product needs. Work with us to getting the most out of your custom apparel investment. Let us show you that our approach to creating the best customer experience and quality throughout is the right fit for you. Let’s turn your vision into reality!
Why work with The Foundry over other shops?
5 things that make The Foundry your top choice.
- Ability: Our 4,000 sqft shop is full of top of the line equipment and experienced operators. With garment printing, embroidery, patches, sewing and printed vinyl all in one place we are the one business relationship for all your private label needs.
- Creativity: Our staff is passionate about apparel, art and trends both current and classic. This passion drives a know-how in our design and application approach to creating custom apparel. We help take your ideas and put them into a format that is both compatible with and unique to your intentions.
- Resourcefulness: We always promote the scenario where quality and affordability meet. There are multiple ways to execute any custom apparel project and you can count on us to plan around the best results for a practical value while maintaining our quality first credo. The Foundry’s extensive in-house resources makes for as little 3rd party vendor involvement as possible.
- Accountability: This is key to our business model. We need to hold ourselves accountable to the quality of product and customer experience. Only by doing so can we truly hone the craft of garment embellishment. Knowing the customers expectations, meeting them and managing concerns is what makes us stand apart from our competitors.
- Convenience: It is our job to know the process and be able to convey that information to the customer for their assurance. Our invoicing system outlines all of the garment and print information. We provide detailed mockups for every project with live approval and payment links. As well as due date and shipment tracking all from a single invoice view. This makes staying in know about your project easy and streamlined. We can ship to anywhere in the country or you can pick up from our location in South Seattle.
If you are looking to create the best custom garments and a value rich relationship look no further than The Foundry Print Shop Seattle.
A quick overview of the Embroidery process!
Screen Printing Basics
A crash course on the fundamentals of Screen Printing!
From Our Customers
Melissa Hook – REI Co-Op
The Foundry team is trustworthy, easy to communicate with, and seems to always delivery ahead of schedule. Our team really appreciates their professionalism and what a breeze it is to work with them. We have developed our in house promotional material program based on their offerings and are excited to continue working with them.
Jake Smith – All Star Auto Glass
These guys and gals are awesome. They are very responsive and provide clarity and attempt to educate on their processes and procedures. They clearly set my expectations up front and delivered the goods in the exact time frame promised. I already have a quote from them for my next order. The finished product was flawless and a big hit with my staff. Big thank you to the entire team at the Foundry!
Jaison Scott – Pike Place Fish Market
Great company!! Always professional above and beyond on service. Our customers keep coming back for more of our well made merchandise from the Foundry.
Daniel Sorcinelli – K2 Sports
Man… Forrest and crew crushed the product they printed for me. Everyone loved the T and quality. Highly recommend using them if your thinking about it.
Kevin Timmermans – Diamondback Bikes
These guys get it. Great customer service, super quick turnaround, always a pleasure to do business with them. We’ve used them for our shirts, hats, stickers, mugs, etc. Won’t go anywhere else in Seattle.
Todd Robertson – Wave Rave Snowboard Shop
We are hyped on the new shirts! Great blanks, crisp vibrant printing– Thank you Foundry! Highly recommended.